Skip to main content

Featured Post

Pull-Up: How to Do Your First One?

Pull-Up: How to Do Your First One? The pull-up is a great exercise for building back and arm muscles. It directly engages them whilst building strength and stamina. Moreover, the pull-up exercise is commonly performed by beginner and advanced-level athletes, especially in gymnastics, bodybuilding, and calisthenics. The pull-ups also help build hand strength and grip, which can prove beneficial for other exercises such as chin-ups, handwalks, handstands, human flags, etc., which are practiced mainly by calisthenics and gymnastics professionals. How to Do Your First Pull-Up? Dead Hangs The dead hang exercise requires you to hang from the pull-up bar with your feet hanging in the air without any support. You can either grab the pull-up bar by jumping from the ground, by jumping, or using a stepper, or by using other exercise equipment to reach the pull-up bar, hold it with your grip, and then, keeping your legs hanging in the air. Doing the dead hang exercise for one minute or more would...

How I Genuinely Lost 6 Kgs In 2 Months


Photo Credit: Dreamstime
Yes, I agree that you must have read this on and off on the internet again and again. Moreover, you must have started feeling that people are just putting any kind of information not being effective at all. But, I am not here to disappoint you or pin point whether anyone is wrong or right on the internet. Here is a list of things, I did to loose 6 Kgs in 2 months.

1. Run Like Hell!!! Like There is no Tomorrow!!!

This has been my moto for the past two months and I keep saying as well as doing it every second day. Yes, you read it right, I skip every alternate day, but when I train I do it hard. I have been running early morning or late nights in the park opposite to me. Moreover, initially I began with just 5 rounds a day, then moved to 10, then 15, and so on. It took me 30 minutes to 1 hour to cover the 10 round mark initially just because I had skipped running for a really long time. Now I can run 20 to 30 park rounds in the same time.



2. Drink Black Coffee/Green Tea with Lemon Juice

Initially, I began by squeezing a single lemon in hot water and drinking it early morning and late nights. I wouldn't advise the latter as it might lead to sleeplessness. Also, I have been drinking black coffee in moderation. Who is moderating me ? No one, except my own consciousness. This is absolutely true. Believe it or not, it has great benefits, that are written in various blogs all over the web. As I was saying, drinking loads of black coffee or expressos could be harmful. On the other hand, you can probably start with 1/2 lemon squeezed in 1 glass of water a day. Then move on to 2 glasses a day and then 3, and so on. Once you reach the 7th day, go in reverse order. Alternatively, keep drinking black coffee or green tea on alternate days &/or times.



3. Do Not Have Heavy Food

Before you go to sleep, try to avoid loading yourself with heavy food. I live in India and our mother love to serve us large quantities of food even at night. Avoid it during afternoon and at night. Work out some alternative for your food requirement. What alternative did I use ? I regularly ate bhurji or scrambled eggs made out of 2 egg along with 4 rotis or unleavened soft Indian flat round bread every single day except Saturdays & Sundays. The reason I did the same is because eggs provide protein and the Indian flat round soft bread/roti provides sufficient carbohydrates.Did I get tired or eating the same food everyday ? No. When you have a motive, you just need to focus on it and think that you never have a secondary choice.



4. Fruits

The method in which I used to each fruits could be harmful for some people, but is generally very useful. Before you go ahead and do this try to consult with your personal doctor/dieticians. Why am I scaring you ? When did I eat the fruits ? Well I know you feel frustrated with my concern, but I genuinely feel the same. I only ate fruits for lunch as well as breakfast and nothing else. Sometimes I only ate fruits for dinner only. Majorly, I ate black grapes and red apple on a daily basis for breakfast and lunch.



5. Eat/ Drink Your Protein

Lastly, I carried my protein shake everyday. It has 10 grams of protein in one scoop. How many did I put ? Well I am still using 3 scoops a day for one time. Moreover, my favorite time to drink my protein shake was probably either at 3 p.m. or after my morning/evening workout. Again I manipulated the same amount of protein on either of the timings, challenging my body. The results were amazing. Sometimes I replaced my protein shake with chicken and 4 rotis. Try eating the chicken by maximum 8 or 9.pm. so your body has enough time to adapt it. I did the same thing.



BE BRAVE, STAY FOCUSED AND STAY LEAN






Popular Posts

Top 8 Best Outdoor Parkour Parks/Gyms

Without any delay, I would like to say that Parkour has reached a massive level and has spread worldwide. Presently, there are numerous number of Parkour Parks around the globe. Here is list of top 10 outdoor parkour parks: 1. Hastings Park/Plateau Park,  Vancouver,  Canada The project has been designed by Ian Hastings and according to him it took him 4 years to get the overall project and its completion. Here is what he has to say: 2. Gavle Parkour Park, Sweden The Gavle Parkour Park has all the basic equipment's required in any parkour gym such as bars, wall and slides. 3. Madrid Parkour Park, Spain The Madrid Parkour Park has a lot of box shaped brick walls along with many bars and slides. Take a sneak at it: 4. Hadleighs, Dallas, Texas, US The Hadleighs Parkour Park is simple as any other playground with the addition of small precision domes and parkour walls. Take a look at it: 5. Langley Parkour Park, Canada The Langley Park...

Shoulder Workout | Home Workout | Day 28

Shoulder Workout | Home Workout | Day 28 Shoulder Workout | Home Workout | Day 28:  In case you have been following all of my workouts and routines carefully, then you must have already been witnessing a lot of body transformation. Before proceeding any further, I would like to request you to leave a comment regarding the effectiveness of any or all of my workouts below their respective blogs.  Coming back to today's workout session. Since we have been avoiding doing a complete shoulder workout for quite some time now, therefore, today we will be focussing only on shoulder exercises.  Shoulder Workout | Home Workout | Day 28 Here is the list of exercises and the number of repetitions of each exercise that we will be covering today: Exercise Name No.Of Repetitions Pike Pushups 10 Pike Crawls 10 Upper Shoulder Forward Pushup 10 Back Stretch 10 Shoulder Dive Press 10 Simple Dips 10 Inclining Dips 10 In case you a...